The second of a two-part article on presentations:
Last time we looked at: Read Part 1 again – http://bit.ly/L1QFlW
1. Understanding your audience and make a connection with them
2. Understanding the defined objective
3. Too much data? – less is more – try and keep to 3 points
4. Writing your presentation
Now to continue:
5. Excite your audience
- Be confident
- think about your beginning and end. Don’t leave it to inspiration on the wing.
- How can you excite?
- Confidence issues? practise and practise and master the art of deep breathing
If you’re presenting to a larger audience in a large room, then you need to check out the room first, pillars, sight lines, lights, microphone etc.
6. Death by Power Point