Growth Vouchers to support your marketing/sales strategy
This scheme is due to finish 15th March 2015 and from reports I hear there is still a considerable amount of funding available.
I’m an approved Growth Voucher Adviser for “Marketing, attracting and keeping customers”: advice in this area aims to help businesses develop effective marketing strategies, and to ensure that they provide the right product/service at the right price, in the right place, at the right time. The advice could be used for market research, targeting existing and potential customers, using social media to extend your reach into new markets , developing pricing strategies and closing sales. Here’s the PDF about what’s covered here:
Marketing, attracting and keeping customers
What activities will Growth Vouchers fund?
- Analysis of your market, including your competitors, opportunities and threats
- Customer analysis: Who are they? What do they need? How can you reach them?
- Advice on how to satisfy customer needs profitably
- Help to divide your customers into groups and target them effectively
- Advice on how to develop a brand and improve your competitive edge
- Help to innovate around new products and ensure these are marketed to the appropriate audiences
- Help to make your communications planning more effective and integrated across your business
- Analysis of your sales strategy
Vouchers will cover up to half of the cost of paying for strategic advice up to a maximum of £2,000 (non-inclusive of VAT). So a decent amount of money.
Check out the various links here